[Pki-devel] ACME Support: Error issuing certificate

Endi Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 20:12:12 UTC 2020

Hi Jesse,

I'd like to let you know that we have created a PKI ACME container that can
be
deployed much more easily on Podman or OpenShift:
https://github.com/dogtagpki/pki/blob/master/docs/installation/acme/Deploying_ACME_on_Podman.md
https://github.com/dogtagpki/pki/blob/master/docs/installation/acme/Deploying_ACME_on_OpenShift.md

By default the container will generate a self-signed CA signing certificate
and use
an ephemeral database, but you can configure it with a permanent
certificate and
persistent database.

We've also set up a demo instance that you can try:
https://acme.demo.dogtagpki.org/acme/directory

Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata