[Pki-devel] Dogtag PKI is migrating issue tracker from Pagure to GitHub

Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy dmoluguw at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 18:55:36 UTC 2020

Dear users, developers, and maintainers of PKI,

We are happy to announce that the migration of issues from Pagure to Github
was a success.

You can now browse the issues filed against Dogtag PKI on Github:
https://github.com/dogtagpki/pki/issues/

The Pagure Issue tracker is now set to "read-only", to prevent any
comments/modifications that may no longer

be monitored. A link to the associated Github issue has been added as a
comment to the associate Pagure issue

to make it easy for users to track their issues.

All attachments (patches, logs, etc) have been ported to GitHub as well.
So, *none of the information should be*

*lost by this migration.*

All associated Bugzilla bugs have been updated to track the corresponding
new GitHub issues.

If you find any issues, feel free to write back to us and we will try to
fix it! Thanks for your understanding and we apologize

for any inconvenience caused by this migration.

Dogtag PKI Team