[Pki-users] Startup problem

Matthew Harmsen mharmsen at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 16:53:45 UTC 2008

Kunszt,

 From my first look at your log, my initial guess is that you are
attempting to run pki-ca using an unsupported JVM.  Please read and
follow the instructions in
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Runtime_Environments to make sure
that you have downloaded, installed, and selected the proper JVM.  If
you have further problems, please don't hesitate to contact this list.

Thanks,
-- Matt