[Pki-users] Re: No CDP by default?

Chris Cayetano crc408 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 07:13:08 UTC 2008

Additional Info:

Some entries from the debug log:

[12/Apr/2008:23:54:42][http-9443-Processor20]:
CRLDistribtionPointsExtDefault: createExtension Invalid Property
http://pkica.company.com
[12/Apr/2008:23:54:42][http-9443-Processor20]:
CRLDistribtionPointsExtDefault: createExtension Invalid Property
http://pkica.company.com

>From the Red Hat documentation, when using the IssuerName_0=URIName,
the IssuerType_n= should be:

* For URIName, the value must be a non-relative URI following the URL syntax
and encoding rules. The name must include both a scheme, such as http, and a
fully qualified domain name or IP address of the host. For example,
http://testCA.example.com.*

So based on the Red Hat documentation, not sure what the value to be.

Thanks,
Chris Cayetano