[Pki-users] Unable to complete setup

Jack Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 00:23:55 UTC 2008

Hello:

Thanks for the interest in Dogtag.

First of all, we support Firefox when running the configuration Wizard
to set up the the product.

For using the product, we support Firefox and IE. We do not claim
support for Safari.

Thus we can concentrate on your issue with Firefox hanging when trying
to finish the "Adminstrator" section.

This is not something we have seen reported or in ordinary use, so a few
questions might help us.

1. Were there any other strange things reported during the other parts
of the wizard?

2. Did you get past the screen ok where you configure your directory
server instance?

3. On the panel before the Administrator panel, there are panels dealing
with getting a bunch of certificates from the CA server. Was there
anything unsual there? One screen shows you all the certificates that
you have obtained.

4.  You might try removing the instance you created and try again.
More info on the tools to do this are found here:

http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Install_Guide

thanks,
jack