[Pki-users] Modify Certificate Profies - include SubjectAltName

Ebbe Hansen ehansen at spyrus.com
Wed Apr 30 16:57:50 UTC 2008

Looking at the 'CAUserCert.cfg' profile (first profile on the WEB Agent
profile-list) it appears it should trigger the inclusion of the
"SubjectAltName" extension. I have not been successful generating any
certicites where the SubjectAltName extension is included!

In the Agents display the SubjectAltName is listed as 'Null' - even after
editing the 'Null' to the desired RFC822 value, the issued certificate
always comes without any SubjectAtltName extension?

What can I do to get the CA to include the SubjectAltName extension? I am
always specifying an email value in the request field!

Ebbe

"This message and any attached documents contain SPYRUS confidential and/or
proprietary information and may be subject to privilege or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. These materials are intended only for the
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
electronic message, you are hereby notified that any use of this message is
strictly prohibited. Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not constitute any waiver of any privilege. If you
have received this message in error, please delete this message from your
system and notify the sender immediately. Thank you."

  _____