[Pki-users] PKI RA doesn't starts and wants password

Ognyan Kulev ogi at fmi.uni-sofia.bg
Wed Aug 20 12:22:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've successfully installed and configured PKI CA and PKI OCSP on CentOS
5.2. But trying to run PKI RA gives wants password:

Starting pki-ra: Please enter password for "internal" token:

I tried the passwords that I use for FDS or PKI CA, or the PIN of PKI RA
but nothing works. If I just hit Enter, message indicates success:

PKI service(s) are available at https://<host>:12889

But this URL doesn't connect and there is no PKI RA process.

The only other clue is the following error in /var/log/pki-ra/error_log

[Wed Aug 20 13:48:40 2008] [info] Init: Initializing NSS library
[Wed Aug 20 13:48:57 2008] [error] Unable to read from pin store for
slot: internal APR err: 0

So what can be the problem and how can be fixed?

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev