[Pki-users] Error. Authentication Error on RA and SegFault on TPS

Stephen Hamilton stephen.hamilton at us.army.mil
Wed Jun 25 14:57:43 UTC 2008

I had the segfault error when I started TPS when running on Fedora 9,
however on Fedora 8, I didn't have that problem.   I was able to get it
to start by commenting out one of the entries in httpd.conf that loaded
a TPS module, but I don't think this solves anything other than letting
the httpd process start.