[Pki-users] Anybody got dual kay certs and key archiving working with Dogtag?

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Thu May 15 18:46:29 UTC 2008

There could be multiple issues.

First thing you want to check is whether your ca is configured correctly
with connection to KRA.  To check this, look into your CS.cfg file in
<CA install dir>/conf/CS.cfg, and look for
CA.connector.KRA.enable=true

If it's not there, or is false, then you probably did not set it up
correctly.  There are several other parameters there that were supposed
to be added automatically during installation, if you had picked the
right options.  If you missed, you can reinstall again.

If your KRA is set up correctly, then test it out with caDualCert.cfg,
which will generate a signing cert and an encryption cert for you.  The
encryption cert is the one whose private key will be archived.

hope this helps,
Christina