[Pki-users] DogTag Setup https problems

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 00:22:32 UTC 2008

What operating system and platform is this about?
Make sure your installation meet all requirements, (jre, directory
server), like in:
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Prerequisites
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Runtime_Environments
from
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Install_Guide

Did you complete the web wizard configuration after the yum install or
pkicreate command?
Like in:
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Subsystem_Configuration

You may want to review the ca instance logs in
/var/lib/pki-<instance-id>/logs/
More specifically debug, system and catalina.out files.

M.