AW: [Pki-users] Failure to clone a CA

Klaus Heyden kheyden at web.de
Tue Oct 21 17:30:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

thanks, this will be fix my bypass via import with pk12util at the same time.

More serious is the problem with the directory server. At the generation of the clone instance it will stop with the replication problem. I think the replication is configured by the pkicreate command. There might be the reason.

Regards