[Pki-users] CMCEnroll: java.io.IOException: Internal Error - java.io.IOException: Sequence tag error 9

Michael Peck mpeck1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:17:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

Try removing all of the text from your request file before the -----BEGIN
NEW CERTIFICATE REQUEST----- line.  (The "Certificate request generated by
Netscape certutil...Phone...", etc text.)
I tried that and then CMCEnroll worked on your request on my system.

I'm not sure if your request is really malformed, it just doesn't have any
Attributes in it, so the SET OF Attributes (PKCS#10) is zero length and
dumpasn1 complains.

Mike

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Jan Meijer <Jan.Meijer at uninett.no> wrote:

<remove this text>

> Certificate request generated by Netscape certutil
> Phone: (not specified)
>
> Common Name: test4
> Email: (not specified)
> State: (not specified)