[Pki-users] PKI doesn't work when i reboot the computer

Nacho pequenaxete at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:45:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have mounted the Fedora PKI and all modules are installed correctly but as
soon restart the machine no longer works at all. When i start the pki-ca and
try to access to agent services, it asks me for authentication, then i enter
the password correctly and it showed me the options of the pki-ca but in the
middle it say "Invalid credentials". The same problem occurs in the other
modules when i try to access.

Anyone else have had the same ploblem??? The PKI is mounted in Fedora 8 and
i had the problem in the configuration of the pki-ra of the packet nss-tools
but this is already solved.

Thanks,
Nacho.