[Pki-users] dogtag can't establish SSL connection to LDAP server

Jerome Fenal jfenal at redhat.com
Mon Apr 6 18:59:13 UTC 2009

Le lundi 06 avril 2009 à 18:56 +0200, Simon Vallet a écrit :
> Hi Jerôme,
>
> On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 18:49:53 +0200
> Jerome Fenal <jfenal at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > what are you trying to achieve ?
> >
> > What are you using OpenLDAP for ? Publishing certs, or config LDAP
> > server ?
>
> I'm trying to configure it as the "internal database" in the
> configuration wizard : "Please provide information to an existing
> Fedora Directory Server that can be used as the internal database for
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  FDS != OpenLDAP...

> this instance".

OpenLDAP is not a supported backend for Dogtag internal database. It may
work (or not), but definitely not supported.

To avoid such hassles, you may want to attend tomorrow's Tech Happy
hours, we'll discuss... Red Hat Certificate System. Fabien is already
scheduled to come, and you'll be welcome as well.
http://www.redhat.fr/events/happy-hour/agenda.php

Regards,

J.
--
Jérôme Fenal, RHCE                                       Tel.: +33 1 41 91 23 37
Solution Architect                                       Mob.: +33 6 88 06 51 15