[Pki-users] SSCEP client requesting CA cert

Fortunato fortunato.montresor at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 23 18:35:41 UTC 2009

Thanks to all for your help so far. :)

Lately I've been trying to request the CA cert using sscep and using the RA cgi url:

  http://<fqdn>:12888/ee/scep/pkiclient.cgi

I get the following error message:

  ./sscep: cannot find data from http reply

It looks like I have to make the CA cert available ...somewhere, but can't find any relevant places in the web gui or the documentation. Any ideas?

Additionally all the examples for retrieving the CA are for:

  http://<fqdn>:9180/ca/cgi.bin

I'm assuming this is the direct request to the CA. If it's easier to get it from the CA, I'll give that a try too, but that is generating the errors:

  ./sscep: wrong (or missing) MIME content type
  ./sscep: error while sending message

which looks even more hopeless.

Any help is appreciated.