[Pki-users] Problem with install RA (pki-ra)

Veale, Sean sean.veale at gdc4s.com
Tue Dec 1 20:22:40 UTC 2009

The install when run through yum eventual calls pkicreate.  For a bit of
usage enter pkicreate -h

There is also a pkisilent which can be used to configure a subsystem
that has been installed. I.e. it replaces the web based wizard.

For some online information on the pkicreate and pkisilent scripts look
online here

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/cert-system/8.0/cli/html/Create_and_R
emove_Instance_Tools.html

I haven't used the RA subsystem though so I don't have specific help on
your problem, sorry.

sean