[Pki-users] Centos Repo PKI

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 09:14:54 UTC 2009

On 12/08/2009 01:43 PM, Rafał Kamiński wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have one questions - can somebody write me good Centos Repo? Where is
> package pki (dogtag)?

not sure if there is a CentOS repo. (But I could be wrong here)

> I found to Fedora but not to Centos. I try use that Fedora packages, but
> it didn't work :(

can you be a little more specific about _what_ didn't work?  things like error messages
from logs would help..

you might also want to check the manuals from Red Hat, which can also be applied for
dogtag certificate system.

For instance, to configure RA successfully(assuming you already have CA up and running),
see here
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/cert-system/8.0/install/html/Configuring_an-RA.html

hope that helps,
Kashyap