[Pki-users] Centos Repo PKI

Rafał Kamiński rafal.kaminski at blstream.com
Tue Dec 8 10:04:25 UTC 2009

>> Nice Tutorial!
>>
>> But ... when I configure on Fedora RA, after I "Join an Existing
>> Security Domain" I see:
>>
>> --CUT--
>> Internal Server Error
>>
>> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>> unable to complete your request.
>>
>> Please contact the server administrator, you at example.com and inform them
>> of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
>> may have caused the error.
>>
>> More information about this error may be available in the server error
>> log.
>
> check in your RA error and debug logs, if there is anything interesting.
>
> location( if your RA instance name is pki-ra)
>
> error log: /var/lib/pki-ra/error_log
> debug log: /var/lib/pki-ra/debug
>
>> Because I want to install PKI-RA on Centos to check is that problem
>> exist on Centos - which I have on Fedora.

In my log i have only:

[Tue Dec 08 04:31:18 2009] [error] [client 192.168.6.243] Could not find
httpd.xml in /usr/sbin/ at
/var/lib/pki-ra/pki-ra/lib/perl/PKI/RA/DisplayCertChainPanel.pm line
228\n, referer: https://10.8.3.4:12223/ra/admin/console/config/wizard

And that is the problem - I don't have httpd.xml :(

Br,

Rafal Kaminski