[Pki-users] building dogtag

Veale, Sean sean.veale at gdc4s.com
Tue Feb 3 14:26:10 UTC 2009

I would check to see if you have later package installed (yes I know the
message says >=).  I found on a clean install of fedora 9 where I did a
Yum upgrade on the system and then followed the build instructions I had
problems with dependencies where the packkages being too new. I then had
to uninstall the offending packages and thier dependencies. When I did a
yum <package name> it picked up the right dependencies.

I.e. the steps I did was

rpm -q <package name>  to see what I had.

yum install <package name>  check the log to see what errors I recieved.

yum erases <dependencies>

yum install <package name>  as this would also pick up the depencies.

Sean