[Pki-users] Certificate System Want to change hostname/IP addressafter installation

lambam80 at hotmail.com lambam80 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:17:26 UTC 2009

Hello again and thanks for the help.

I've perfomed my CA install taking into account all your helpful advice.

However when I launch the admin interfact with:

https://localhost.localdomain:9443/ca/services

I get the following errors:

message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.exception java.io.IOException: CS server is not ready to serve. com.netscape.cms.servlet.base.CMSServlet.service(CMSServlet.java:424) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729) note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.27 logs.

Q1. I've looked allover /var/lobs/tomcat5 etc. but cannot find these log files. Where should I be looking ?

Thanks again for all your help lambam80.

----