[Pki-users] LDAP Authentication

Veale, Sean sean.veale at gdc4s.com
Thu Jan 8 22:55:37 UTC 2009

I'm  evaluating if an older token (Jforte) will work with the red hat
7.3 CS.  I have the Auth Key, MAC key, and KEK key   for the tokens and
am looking for the process on how to set up the TPS/TKS to use these
keys.

I believe it is mainly documented in section 8.5.5. Configuring
Symmetric Key Changeover of the Admin Guide, but references generating a
new master key using (presumably) the default symmetric keys.

How does one use new symmetric keys in this process?

Sean