[Pki-users] Certificate System Want to change hostname/IP addressafter installation

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 15:58:58 UTC 2009

I happened to have created one on a fc8 myself for the purpose of traveling.

I have in my /etc/hosts file:
127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost       localhost

and in /etc/nsswitch.conf:
hosts:      files dns

I do the following before each installation (rpm install or pkicreate)
as root:
domainname localdomain
hostname localhost

Christina