[Pki-users] Creating a sub-ca under an external CA?

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Sun Apr 4 21:58:06 UTC 2010

Post the existing Root CA certificate and the new DogTag SubCA
certificate (in Base64-encoded format) to the forum.  Without
looking at the certificates, its hard to debug the issue.

Also, do you have the current Root CA's certificate stored as
a trusted CA within DogTag's cert-store, and within the
web-server with which you are trying to establish an SSL
connection?

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.