[Pki-users] Submitting CMCRequest using HttpClient

Erwin Himawan ehimawan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:41:52 UTC 2010

Hi Chandrasekar,

I modified my HttpClient.cfg following your config file; i.e. the  servlet
parameter: servlet=/ca/ee/ca/profileSubmitCMCFull.
The server responded with id-cct-PKIResponse as I expected.

I have to look further to investigate why the response I got from the server
indicates "Invalid Credential".

Thanks again.
Erwin