[Pki-users] Questions on customizing certificate profiles

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Thu Apr 8 22:08:10 UTC 2010

I am aware of that, Andrew.  But, if the original installation
process does not get me the certificates I want, and I have to
"renew" the certificates to get the profile I want, then I am
being forced to nearly double the work I have to do just to get
the certificates right the first time.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.