[Pki-users] Questions on customizing certificate profiles

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Thu Apr 8 23:52:47 UTC 2010

However, when I did modify the *.cfg files in the profiles/ca
directory to customize the extensions, none of the changes were
picked up.  I've only focused on the SHA-2 issue because that
seemed to be symptomatic of the underlying problem - but the
real problem is that the entire certificate is not customizable
in the installation process.

Or, are you suggesting that with the fix compiled in, all the
profile changes will get included too?

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.