[Pki-users] Utimaco HSM "Not Found" problem

Michael StJohns msj at nthpermutation.com
Wed Apr 28 19:09:11 UTC 2010

On 4/27/2010 11:04 PM, Arshad Noor wrote:
> All it seems to be doing is adding the PKCS11 library to the
> secmod.db for the new instance it is creating - something one
> can do manually even after the instance has been created.
Right - but if you modify both of these files and use the same "name"
for the module for both then this gets picked up in the Supported Module
section of the page.  Alternately, run the unmodified pkicreate, modify
CS.cfg, stop the server, add the module manually and restart the
server.  Make sure you use the same name.....

Mike