[Pki-users] Example of Configuration Data for DCS

Erwin Himawan ehimawan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 00:46:39 UTC 2010

Hi PKI-Users,

Maybe this is too much to ask.  However, I throw it anyway.

Is there any documentation which guide DCS (or PKI) beginnerr to get
practical hands-on with DCS.
Thinking out loud, I am thinking more of a document with a case study
whereby the case study provides readers with the set of configuration
parameter which eventually properly configure the DCS's subsystem (i.e. CA,
RA, Directory) such that using these set of configuration information, the
reader can easily get a DCS up and running.

Thanks,
Erwin