[Pki-users] Manually Replacing Server Certificates + Profiles

Veale, Sean sean.veale at gdc4s.com
Fri Mar 26 17:14:53 UTC 2010

Hi

That does help.

Thanks

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: pki-users-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:pki-users-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of John Magne
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 12:56 PM
To: Raspante, Patrick
Cc: pki-users at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Pki-users] Manually Replacing Server Certificates +
Profiles

Patrick:

I did some quick digging and came up with a bit of info that might help.

It looks like the profiles that actually get used by the configuration
wizard to create subsystems are private to that process. You can though,
view these profiles in the directory:

/var/lib/pki-ca/conf/*.profile

The differences between these profiles and the regular CA profiles can
be compared to possibly explain what you are seeing with the certs that
get output.