[Pki-users] Dogtag Version 1.3 release

Kevin Unthank kevinu at redhat.com
Wed May 5 23:03:27 UTC 2010

Hi Arshad,

The packages should have appeared in the epel channels
by now. Sometimes the process does take a few days.
The packages are staged in the testing epel channel
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/5Server/x86_64/
So, I recommend using that channel for a few days
until I can figure out why the packages haven't
shown up.

The download page http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Download
on the wiki has some good instructions for
installation including the use of:
yum --enablerepo=epel-testing install dogtag-pki

Cheers,
Kev