[Pki-users] Cloning a Dogtag CS 1.3 on Fedora13

Harshana Porawagama harshanahnd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:27:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have been trying a create a clone of a Certificate system. I the cloning
machine when configuring the Internal Databases, it waits indefinitely
without giving a result. When I checked the errors log which is in
"/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-<instance>/errors" it is giving the following error.

[15/Nov/2010:11:33:08 +051800] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
agmt="cn=cloneAgreement1-cac.test.lk-pki-ca" (ca:389): Replica has a
different generation ID than the local data.

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

The whole log file is attached.

--
Best Regards,
Harshana