[Pki-users] Cloning a Dogtag CS 1.3 on Fedora13

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 17:39:51 UTC 2010

On 11/14/2010 11:31 PM, Harshana Porawagama wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Kashyap Chamarthy
> <kchamart at redhat.com <mailto:kchamart at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 11/15/2010 11:57 AM, Harshana Porawagama wrote:
>
>         Hi,
>
>         I have been trying a create a clone of a Certificate system. I the
>         cloning machine when configuring the Internal Databases, it waits
>         indefinitely without giving a result. When I checked the
>         errors log
>         which is in "/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-<instance>/errors" it is
>         giving the
>         following error.
>

>     Are you using a separate  slapd-instance for clone-CA ?
>
> Yes.
It likely means that for some reason the LDAP replica was not
initialized, something unexpected probably happened during the web
configuration wizard, was not completed (or re-done?), which is not
supposed to happen.
You may want to review your CA's debug and install logs as well as the
ns-slapd's logs to get some hint/detail.