[Pki-users] Dogtag - subjectAltName not correctly substituted: $request.requestor_email$

Harshana Porawagama harshana at techcert.lk
Tue Sep 21 04:10:11 UTC 2010

Hi,
This happens because of the policy number 8 of the RA-Agent
authenticated Agent User Certificate Enrollment profile (caRAagentCert).
You can completely remove this policy as a workaround. I did that on our
CA.
This is also a problem when you use a certificate in MS Office Outlook
2007. There if you receive a signed email from a user it displays
"Signed by" as "$request.requestor_email$" where it suppose to be the
senders email.

Regards,
Harshana