[Pki-users] Using a different directory server

dhiva dhiva at es.net
Tue Jun 28 01:09:17 UTC 2011

I believe 'VLV' details goes in here. Virtual list,  which represents
indexed results.
The CA configuration usually creates all the required entries here.
vlv.ldif and vlvtasks.ldif  under <ca installdir>/conf should tell you
what is required.

I always go thru the CA install and configuration, just before creating
a key pair and stop.
So i can get a usable ldap instance as a backup.

thanks
dhiva