[Pki-users] Assistance requested: cannot locate "pkiconsole" or "pki-console" on Dog Tag CS 9.0

Jim Galvin mirspace2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:55:50 UTC 2012

ALCON,

Thanks for the replies and assistance. I did find the appropriate
pki-console RPM files in the Fedora Core 15 mirrors. I am now on track with
console-related functionality. I am not sure why the "pki-core" RPM files
are only provided by CentOS. This "pki-core", as described in the RPM
files, does not include additonal instances like pki-ra, pki-ocsp, and
others. It also did not include the pki-console I needed. Admittedly this
through me off as I was following the RHCS 8.1 documentation where I
presume all the mentioned RPM files are included (with RHEL). Like
pki-console I had to grab the pki-ra and pki-ocsp RPMs in the FC15 mirrors,
too.

Thank you again.