[Pki-users] Dogtag 9 and CentOS 6 WebUI 'XXXX' issue and selinux

Ritter, Nicholas Nicholas.Ritter at americantv.com
Fri Feb 3 16:24:26 UTC 2012

Back on 1/23/12, Matt posted a response to Nathanael and Mike with a URL
reference to the PKI FAQ about dogtag-pki v9 packages that come with
CentOSv6 and the CA web interface problems (see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/pki-users/2012-January/ms00011.html and
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Known_Issues#Miscellaneous )

My question is, has anyone been able to fix this issue using the
prescribed methods (listed in the second URL above, ) especially when
considering the desire to have it working with SELINUX?

I would like to get dogtag v9 working on centos v6.2, but not sure if it
is worth the time to use non-centos packages if it serves to only cause
SELinux errors. I was hoping someone could elaborate on their
experiences with this. RedHat told me they are not selling their
Certificate Server product anymore because they are working on a grand
identity management solution, and I can afford either anyway.

Nick