[Pki-users] TPS Final Configuration Help Needed

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 19:27:43 UTC 2012

I'm not entirely sure I understand why your installation requires so
many manual steps.  Usually, the installation wizard code does a pretty
good job of creating all the relevant keys etc.

In this case, whats happening is that the TPS has contacted the CA and
requested the security domain info.  This info contains a list of
subsystems that were added to the domain - including the TKS.  The error
below tells me that the TKS subsystem was not added to the security
domain.  This was supposed to happen in the final panel of the TKS
installation.

You could add the subsystem manually to the security domain using
ldapmodify, but considering that we do not know what else failed in your
TKS installation - it may be worth figuring out what went wrong there.

If you can, attach the logs for the CA and TKS subsystems, and I can
take a quick look.

Ade