[Pki-users] VelocityServlet: Error processing the template

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 16:42:34 UTC 2012

On 01/21/2012 10:02 AM, Dan Whitmire wrote:
> Has anyone received the error  "VelocityServlet: Error processing the
> template" when configuring the TKS subsystem?  I'm on Fedora 15 using
> Firefox 9.  Am I missing something or is something not up and
> running?  Thanks for any assistance.

Yes, but this is a somehow generic message, this does not tell much,
could be key size mismatch, or hash, hw token, client or server
libraries, or other.
You may want to post here sanitized output of the matching catalina.out
and debug logs when this is happening, if possible.
Which step of the TKS configuration are you in when this is happening?
Thanks,
M.