[Pki-users] reset pkiconsole password [for CA server]

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 08:42:28 UTC 2012

To use ldapmodify:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html/Administration_Guide/Creating_Directory_Entries-Managing_Entries_from_the_Command_Line.html#Managing_Entries_from_the_Command_Line-Adding_and_Modifying_Entries_Using_ldapmodify

Example of Java LDAP explorer:
http://jxplorer.org/

Note by using ldapmodify or a LDAP browser, there is a high risk of
mistakes that may break the application, so it is only recommended for
"advanced" users.
M.