[Pki-users] Problems with Luna PCI HSM and dogtag 1.3

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Thu May 24 21:49:43 UTC 2012

I have not worked on a Luna PCI HSM, but did you try the following to
see if it provides you with any clue on the status of the token?
modutil -dbdir /var/lib/igi-ca/alias -list lunapci

And another suggestion is to add the token/password in the password.conf
file before you start the configuration.

Christina