[Pki-users] reset pkiconsole password [for CA server]

Nalinda Herath nalinda at techcert.lk
Thu May 31 06:55:42 UTC 2012

Thank you for the response.

I have the directory manager password. Could you please help me to reset
the admin password via ldapmodify utility.

Regards,
Nalinda

On 05/30/2012 10:38 PM, Christina Fu wrote:
> All CS role users are stored in the ldap.  You could use ldapmodify to
> change it, provided you have the directory manager password.
>
> Christina
>
> On 05/30/2012 08:52 AM, Nalinda Herath wrote:
>> Thank you for the response.
>>
>> But what I forgot to tell was, I have lost the password for the admin
>> user. And the system doesn't have any other user other than admin.
>>
>> Nalinda
>>

>> On 05/30/2012 06:55 PM, Ade Lee wrote:
>>> In the CA console, there is a tab for managing Users and Groups.
>>> http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Certificate_System/8.1/html/Admin_Guide/Creating_a_New_Group.html#Creating_Users-for-a-ca-ocsp-drm-or-tks
>>>
>>> You can select and modify the admin user (or any other user) from there.
>>>
>>> Ade

----
Nalinda Herath
Information Security Engineer
TechCERT / A Division of LK Domain Registry,
545/4, De Soysa Rd., Molpe,
Moratuwa 10400,
Sri Lanka

Mobile: +94 77 7303905