[Pki-users] Bulk Revocation not working

Taggart, Michelle mdemansana at philasd.org
Wed Aug 28 13:32:16 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

Here are the steps:

1) Go to https://servername:8443/ca/agent/ca
2) Select "Revoke Certificates"
3) Checkmark "Issuing Information - Revoke certificates expire during the period:"
4) Start date: 20 August 2013
   End date: 20 August 2013
5) Select "Find"
6) If the certificates listed on the search results is more than one, at the bottom select "Revoke All # Certificates"
7) In the Certificate Revocation Confirmation page, the Certificate Details shows the following: The details of the certificate being revoked are below: No Matching Certificates Found"

The key to this error is that the start and the end date of the certificates being search for is the same.

Thanks,

Michelle