[Pki-users] Generate certificate for proxy using a PKCS#7 as the CSR

Taggart, Michelle mdemansana at philasd.org
Mon Jul 22 18:47:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm working on getting a CSR approved through Dogtag 10.0.3 on Fedora Core 19.  The CSR is in PKCS#7 format.  I'm using the Manual Certificate Manager Signing Certificate Enrollment form since I need the certificate to be an intermediary CA.  After submitting the form, I get an "Sorry, your request has been rejected. The reason is "Request Rejected - {0}" error.  Any ideas on what's causing this?

Thanks,

Michelle Taggart