[Pki-users] Generate certificate for proxy using a PKCS#7 as the CSR

Taggart, Michelle mdemansana at philasd.org
Mon Jul 22 22:17:14 UTC 2013

I did see that.  I tried to submit the CSR into the Manual Certificate Manager Signing Certificate Enrollment form but it keeps on failing, with the following message in the ee:

Certificate Profile
Sorry, your request has been rejected. The reason is "Request Rejected - {0}"

And here's the message/entry within the Agent page:

Request Information
Request ID: 	35
Request Type: 	enrollment
Request Status: 	rejected
Requestor Host: 	null
Assigned To:
Creation Time: 	Mon Jul 22 18:12:09 EDT 2013
Modification Time: 	Mon Jul 22 18:12:09 EDT 2013

Certificate Profile Information
Certificate Profile Id: 	caCACert
Approved By: 	admin
Certificate Profile Name: 	Manual Certificate Manager Signing Certificate Enrollment
Certificate Profile Description: 	This certificate profile is for enrolling Certificate Authority certificates.

Additional Notes

Certificate Profile Inputs
Id 	Input Names 	Input Values
cert_request_type 	Certificate Request Type 	pkcs10
cert_request 	Certificate Request 	-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST----- MIIB9DCCAV0CAQAwgYkxCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVTMQswCQYDVQQIEwJQQTEOMAwGA1UE BxMFUGhpbGExDDAKBgNVBAoTA1NEUDELMAkGA1UECxMCVFMxITAfBgNVBAMTGHBy b3h5LmNhLm5vYy5waGlsYXNkLm5ldDEfMB0GCSqGSIb3DQEJARYQdGVzdEBwaGls YXNkLm5ldDCBnzANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOBjQAwgYkCgYEA3KwR0oL7P3MMG7tT e6mjSEO2FeE48zUJXtUUpyKK+5NNQUiBSpt6R4yj4oKO8vfQ6Qdt3l6YGH8Ro33x TlccgPB1nWOPcaCPE5dC+l5+bigOEFVj1CtHA9iARnMqb2f4E1kSik4ZcI5pM+Q4 mogs4jVP/IIF9Go8gUy9vSQbnS0CAwEAAaAqMBIGCSqGSIb3DQEJAjEFFgNTRFAw FAYJKoZIhvcNAQkHMQcTBTEyMzQ1MA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBQUAA4GBAAuRGYp7izMN cG9hPXjsKONLXNez05IVcvsgQLNkUXeuID88oXXW2CPHCLoA1mEf0A7I2zgAz4t3 FE7SOCFf3o5kkSrh4ZSsC//GJjmQfKYRRp9HC2o3hUDTTLnRp3ugiN6J6XfvSIyR OXeuevCypLnrbxnYdxUMLNCHiwbTCuf+ -----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
requestor_name 	Requestor Name 	test
requestor_email 	Requestor Email 	test at philasd.net
requestor_phone 	Requestor Phone

I can't find any other reason for the rejection, is there a log file for it?

Thanks,

Michelle Taggart
x5166