[Pki-users] Generate certificate for proxy using a PKCS#7 as the CSR

Taggart, Michelle mdemansana at philasd.org
Mon Jul 22 22:36:22 UTC 2013

That's quite helpful!  I'll dig deep into that and see if there's any indication of the error.

What I'm actually not finding is the GUI version of the creation of the certificate profile.  I don't have a desktop for my test Fedora, so I'm doing everything through SSH CLI or the GUI from the dogtag-pki-thene.

Thanks,

Michelle Taggart
x5166