[Pki-users] CA Administrator of Instance pki-ca

Richard Thomas Richard.Thomas at the-logic-group.com
Thu Oct 3 15:49:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I hope someone would be able to help me with this.

I have taken over a Dog Tag system and I have little knowledge of it.

I need to renew the "CA Administrator of Instance pki-ca" certificate, as it is running out in a few weeks.

Would someone be able to point me in the direction of any documentation on how to do this or let me know how to do it.

I would massively appreciate any guidance on this.

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

The world's first PCI accreditation for a Point to Point Encryption application. Find out more...<http://www.the-logic-group.com/pressrelease/Worlds-First-Accreditation-for-PCI-P2PE-Application>

The Logic Group
Enterprises Limited
                Logic House
Waterfront Business Park
Fleet, Hampshire
GU51 3SB
United Kingdom          phone
fax
email
web     +44 1252 776 700
+44 1252 776 738
info at the-logic-group.com
www.the-logic-group.com                 Registered in England
Number 2609323          [http://www.the-logic-group.com/UploadedImages/34e428b6-82a8-46f4-999d-89403051ff3c.jpg]

The Logic Group Enterprises Limited, Logic House, Waterfront Business Park, Fleet Road, Fleet,
Hampshire, GU51 3SB, United Kingdom. Registered in England. Registered No. 2609323

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its attachments. If this email has been received by you in error please advise the sender and delete the email from your system.