[Pki-users] Disable the cipher RC4 for the web interface

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 15:14:08 UTC 2014

Did you try turning on the strictCiphers and FIPS mode?

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Certificate_System/8.1/html-single/Deploy_and_Install_Guide/index.html

Search for the word "strictCiphers" and follow the instruction there.
For nss softtoken you just need to do steps 14, 15, and 16. Stop server
before you begin and start after you are done.

hope this helps,
Christina