[Pki-users] spinning forever trying to create the admin certificate

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 14:34:41 UTC 2014

Just FYI - in case you want to play with the latest versions, I am in
the process of getting Dogtag 10 packaged for debian.  I currently have
everything building and packaged, and am in the process of creating
patches to make everything actually work.

I should have some positive results, and packages to point to within the
next week or so.

Ade Lee