[Pki-users] possible bug in DogTag 10 on Fedora 20

Matthew Harmsen mharmsen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 23:16:30 UTC 2014

On 06/03/14 15:49, Paul Robert Marino wrote:
> I'm trying to install the RA
>
> when I try to run the following I get
> "
> # pkispawn -s RA -v
> Tomcat:
>    Instance [pki-apache]:
>    HTTP port [80]:
>    Secure HTTP port [443]:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/sbin/pkispawn", line 530, in <module>
>      main(sys.argv)
>    File "/usr/sbin/pkispawn", line 148, in main
>      parser.read_text('AJP port', config.pki_subsystem, 'pki_ajp_port')
>    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pki/server/deployment/pkiparser.py",
> line 257, in read_text
>      default = self.pki_master_dict[key]
> KeyError: 'pki_ajp_port'
> "
>
> does any one know if this is a known bug new bug or am I using the wrong method?

Paul,

The 'pkispawn' tool only works for the Java Tomcat-based PKI subsystems
- CA, KRA, OCSP, or TKS.

Note that TPS instances that are currently undergoing development will
also use this tool.

In order to install a native Apache-based RA (or a legacy TPS) instance,
you must still use the 'pkicreate' installer, and configure the instance
using a browser with the GUI interface or construct the proper arguments
to the 'pkisilent' configuration tool.

-- Matt