[Pki-users] Applet Memory Size

Millay, Ryan ryan.millay at gdc4s.com
Tue May 6 18:28:41 UTC 2014

Hello,

We're working with the External Registration
<http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/TPS_-_New_Recovery_Option:_External_Regis
tration_DS>  update for the Red Hat Certificate System and we're testing the
max capacity of our tokens.  I'm looking for a little clarification
regarding the "channel.appletMemorySize" parameter on the TPS.  How much of
the memory specified by this parameter is actually available for certificate
storage?  Is there an upper limit that the applet can handle?

Thanks!

Ryan Millay

Software Engineer

General Dynamics C4 Systems

Work: 781-455-3299

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GDC4S
S.P. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be accessed
only by authorized recipients. Use, storage and transmission are governed by
General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third
parties. Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine
proper handling. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender